Social inclusion program(Back to top)
Our Social Inclusion Program provides support for people who are frail and/or aged, people living with disability and their carers.
The program aims to help you feel more included, connected and valued in our community and builds on your existing skills, strengths, interest and networks.
Working with you individually, our trained staff and volunteers take the time to help you identify a goal and assist you in developing a plan to achieve your goal. We can support you with:
- Reconnecting with family and friends
- Engaging in social activities
- Staying fit and healthy
- Joining a club or group
- Finding and participating in training or education options
- Linking a volunteer based on common interests
- Assist navigating Myagedcare system and finding suitable service providers
Access services(Back to top)
To access these services, you need to be receiving either NDIS or have been assessed by My Aged Care.
The aim of this service is to provide social support, information and advocacy to enable people to remain independent and living at home, preventing premature admission to a nursing home or other residential care.
There may be costs associated with activities, including travel and attendance.