City of Parramatta Council is excited to advise that the DA for Epping Aquatic Centre has been submitted.
The Development Application has been submitted. Exhibition commences today and is open for submission until 5pm on Tuesday 20 February 2024.
What are the final proposed upgrades to the aquatic centre?
- Refurbishment of the existing 50m outdoor swimming pool,
- Construction of a new 20m indoor swimming pool,
- A new grandstand, shade structure, splash pad and wading pool,
- A new lift and associated amenities, and landscaping works.
How can I view the DA material and/or make a submission?
You are invited to review the application and, should you wish, make a written submission.
- Click here for information to guide you with the submissions process.
- You can access the entire application by selecting “DA Tracker” via the link above. Search DA/764/2023 under "General Enquiry - Applications" and “Track all Development Applications”.
Find out more
The Project Team will be available at Epping Aquatic Centre on Saturday 10 February 2024 from 10am - 11.30am.
Phone: 1300 617 058
If you need assistance providing feedback, or you would like information supplied in another language or format, please contact Council's Community Engagement Team via 1300 617 058 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to speak to someone over the phone in another language, call TIS National on 131 450 for a free interpreting service. Let them know you want to speak to City of Parramatta Council and your chosen language and they will connect you.
If you are deaf and/or find it hard hearing or speaking with people who use a phone, please contact the National Relay Service at relayservice.gov.au and provide them the City of Parramatta contact number, 1300 617 058.