Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library has a 24-hour foyer that can be accessed by City of Parramatta Library members. This foyer contains a book returns chute for after-hours returns.
5 easy steps to access the 24-hour foyer, library facilities and resources
- Become a library member online and pick up your card from any library within the Parramatta area.
- To gain entry to WPCCL after-hours you will need to use your membership card and enter your PIN number (minimum 5 digits) into the keypad located in the main entrance. You will need to make sure your membership card password is set up as a numeric PIN number (numbers only).
- If you already have a membership and want to change your password to a PIN number, and go to Forgot my PIN.
- Once you're set up, scan your membership card at the after hour access point to the right of the WPCCL main entrance and enter your PIN number. The after-hours entry doors will automatically open outwards.
- You can now access the 24-hour foyer.