Pursuant to Council’s Code of Conduct, Councillors and designated persons must make a written annual declaration to the Chief Executive Officer within three (3) months after:
- becoming a Councillor or designated person; and
- 30 June of each year; and
- the Councillor or designated person becoming aware of an interest they are required to disclose that has not been previously disclosed.
Information that must be disclosed(Back to top)
The following information must be disclosed in annual returns:
- Real property
- Contributions to travel
- Interests and positions in corporations
- Interests as a property developer or a close associated of a property developer
- Positions in trade unions and professional or business associations
- Dispositions of real property
- Sources of income
- Discretionary disclosures.
Register of Written Returns(Back to top)
The annual returns are tabled at the first Council Meeting in October and made publicly available on Council’s website, in accordance with the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act).
Personal information has been redacted from the returns in accordance with the GIPA Act.
Applications to view the unredacted hardcopy Register must be made on the Prescribed Form and forwarded to email@example.com for processing.