Join the Participate Parramatta Community(Back to top)
Council’s online community is made up of more than 14,000 residents, workers, visitors, business owners and students who care about our City. We want this community to grow and become truly representative of our amazing diversity!
It is free to sign-up! When registering on Participate Parramatta, simply tick the box 'notify me about new feedback opportunities'.
You will receive emails sharing when topics are coming up for discussion, and find out how you can take part in online and in-person surveys, as well as be invited to join workshops, attend events or public meetings.
By signing-up, you will also have the chance to win prizes!
Who can join?(Back to top)
You are eligible to become a member if you are 16 years of age or older, and are a:
- Resident – anyone who lives within the Parramatta Local Government Area (LGA)
- Business owner – anyone who owns or operates a business or social enterprise within the Parramatta LGA
- Worker – anyone who undertakes paid work within the Parramatta LGA
- Volunteer – anyone who undertakes voluntary work within the Parramatta LGA
- Student – anyone who attends an educational institution within the Parramatta LGA
- Visitor – anyone who lives outside the Parramatta LGA and has visited in the last 12 months for any reason (e.g. to shop, dine, stay, attend sporting or cultural events).
Please note, you are not eligible to become a member if you are:
- Employed by the City of Parramatta Council
- An elected member of the City of Parramatta Council
- Under 16 years of age.
Further information(Back to top)
If you would like to get in touch with Council’s Community Engagement Team, please call 1300 617 058 (Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to speak to someone over the phone in another language, call TIS National on 131 450 for a free interpreting service. Let them know that you want to speak to the City of Parramatta Council and your chosen language, and they will connect you.