close up image of waiter holding two plates of fine dining food

Event Catering

We have an open catering policy, where you can bring in your own caterer to meet your dietary, cultural requirements or preferred cuisine, and importantly meet your budget! Our flexible policy allows you to bring either Gold Licensed caterers (or equivalent) with evidence of HACCP, a Food Safety Management plan and Insurances. A Liquor Licence will also be required if applicable to your event.

Want to serve alcohol at your event? Your caterer needs to have a current Liquor Licence. For more information on the type of Liquor License required, refer to What licence type do I need? - Liquor & Gaming NSW.

For a list of the current R&C Gold Licence Accredited Caterers visit the Gold Licence Caterers Accreditation.

Parramatta Town Hall has an onsite finishing kitchen accessible for event catering.

A catering commission will be payable based on the forecasted number of attendees, along with a kitchen bond.

Simple Catering

If the catering kitchen is not required, you can make your own arrangements for light refreshments (where alcohol is not being served). All food must be commercially pre-packaged.

Stay tuned! Light catering can also be supplied via PHIVE’s soon-to-be-opened eatery Publique.

Please note, additional cleaning fees may apply to both styles of catering service.

Concert Men and Women playing instruments

Book an Event

Interested in hosting your next event at Parramatta Town Hall? Make an enquiry and our team will be in touch.