About Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library(Back to top)
Welcome to Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library (WPCCL).
WPCCL is a dynamic, multipurpose community hub offering a range of benefits and resources for residents and businesses.
Situated at the heart of Wentworth Point, a bustling community along the Parramatta River, the two-level facility offers a state-of-the-art library, community centre and creative spaces for the public.
Operated by City of Parramatta, WPCCL provides:
- Contemporary Library Services
- Learning Lab
- Quiet Study Room open 9am to 11pm seven days a week. Patrons must have a valid library membership to access.
- Flexible Community Meeting Spaces
- Creative Space and Creative Studio
- Music Studios
- Co-working Spaces
- 24-hour foyer containing a book vending machine
- Free Wi-Fi
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
10am – 5pm
10am – 8pm
9:30am - 4pm
The Quiet Study Room is open 9am to 11pm seven days a week.
Contact our Bookings Team
Venue Hire - Make a booking
A range of our spaces are available to hire. Visit Venue hire to express your interest now!