5 Parramatta Square is Parramatta’s new community, cultural and civic hub, located in the heart of Parramatta’s CBD.
5 Parramatta Square
PHIVE is Parramatta’s new community, cultural and civic hub, located in the heart of Parramatta’s CBD.
It’s a space to learn, be inspired and explore something new. A space to connect with the community, and find local services. A space to meet, collaborate and do business. And a space to immerse yourself in cultural experiences or enjoy a bite to eat.
PHIVE is an architectural icon, with a bold design by award-winning French architect Manuelle Gautrand, in partnership with Australian architecture firms Lacoste + Stevenson and DesignInc. It’s a truly smart building, with sustainability credentials allowing it to be net zero carbon from day one.
Parramatta is Sydney’s thriving Central City; home to a rich Indigenous history, a rapidly growing population, and a diverse mosaic of residents. Sitting at 5 Parramatta Square, PHIVE is a central part of the vibrant, emerging Parramatta Square precinct, with cafes, restaurants, shopping and incredible public art.
Over six levels, PHIVE is a destination for community, culture and services, including:
- The brand new City of Parramatta Library, with an extensive book collection, digital resources, dedicated Children’s Library, and study areas.
- Flexible spaces available for hire by businesses and the community, including Active Wellness Studios, Smart Tech Labs, Meeting rooms, Sound Recording Studios, and Maker Spaces. All featuring the latest in technology.
- An exciting program of events and exhibitions.
- Community hub and creative spaces for gathering, creating, studying and connecting.
- City of Parramatta customer contact centre and visitor services.
- The new City of Parramatta Council Chambers, Parramatta’s central seat of governance.
- Our café will soon be open with dine-in, grab-and-go and click-and-collect options.
Seamlessly connecting with the original heritage-listed Parramatta Town Hall, PHIVE boasts the striking design and state-of-the-art facilities of a world-class community hub, while drawing in the area’s rich history.
From day to night, PHIVE is for locals and visitors to enjoy with a space for everyone, designed with sustainability, accessibility and inclusiveness at its core.
Find somewhere to learn, create and explore.
Find culture and coffee.
Find a place to meet and do business.
Find local services at your fingertips.
PHIVE. Find your space.